Forging Science into Commerce. Helping You Flourish and Succeed.
The Biohub is a springboard to success and we:
- provide a rate-free lab space, with full access to shared top quality equipment and facilities
- facilitate access to expertise, services and equipment from the University of Birmingham
- offer bespoke, flexible terms tailored to your needs with flat monthly rates
- work closely with you and recognize your growing company’s changing needs
- are located in the second largest UK city and within the Edgbaston Medical Quarter
- have superb transport links and great conferencing facilities
The BizzInn provides eligible companies with:
- intensive business support
- hot-desking 24/7
- additional facilities (e.g. printing, meeting rooms)
- advice on access to finance and external expertise
- access to carefully selected partners offering additional services
- all inclusive, free of charge growth support
When your business needs to expand:
- Birmingham Research Park provides secure high quality office accommodation
- Space ranges from small one person offices up to 7,500 sq ft units
- The Biohub is expanding to provide self-contained laboratory units with dedicated office space
- We will help you find the optimal options for expansion
WHAT OUR PEOPLE SAY
We don’t know what exciting biomedical idea is going to come through that door – and that’s the joy of the job!
Anthony Clarke, Senior Laboratory Manager
The name says it all. It’s a BioHub for bringing life and buzz to Birmingham. A place for bio-medical start-ups to grow into something brilliant!
Dr James Wilkie, CEO of Birmingham Research Park Ltd
The company that I founded, Linear Diagnostics Ltd, are tenants in this facility. It has everything that we need, we have found it to be well run and an excellent place to base our business.
Matt Hicks, Chief Technology Officer, Linear Diagnostics Ltd
The BioHub Birmingham allows us access to a dynamic and collaborative science community to further enhance current projects, establish new partnerships and exploit novel technology.